- We do our best always to render to our clients the service they need, of a standard higher than their expectations and at reasonable fees.
- On rendering our services we consider the following:
The service should meet the client's needs and be useful to him.
The service should be provided in accordance with professional standards (including independency, objective and integrity).
The service should be at a standard, exceeds the client's expectation.
The service value to the client should not be less than our fees.
Should be rendered in time.
Should comply with related rules and regulations.
- To achieve these goals we plane our service considering:
Avoiding performing unnecessary work.
Client's needs and expectations.
Related authorities' regulations and rules.
- The most important achievements from planning activities are:
Avoiding performing unnecessary work which means performing job in less time and reducing our performing cost and accordingly being able to render the service to the client at lower fees.
Rendering the service in required time.
Rendering the service in the form and standard required.
- We stay in touch with our clients and work with them as one team so as to render the service they need at the place and time they need.